Contributions Are Welcome
Send your contributions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Rebuttal editorial team is:
Gary Kerridge: Co-founder and editor
Marnie Kerridge: Co-founder and editor
Adam Brown: Co-founder and editor
Tony Nicholas: Blog Master/moderator
Comments & Discussions.
Readers are welcome to comment and debate. Rational disagreement and civil interchange is thoroughly encouraged. Hard hitting, controversial and socially aware submissions are valued. However, keep discussion civilised. We encourage controversial and challenging articles but no abuse please!
The editorial team will moderate discussion. The editorial teams decision is final and no discusion will be entered into about any decisions. Everybody is subject to moderation, including us!
Anyone can slip into an ill-judged remark at times, that’s OK, we will edit. However, repeated unacceptable comments will be regarded as trolling and will be deleted.
If you wish to contribute an anonymous article use a pseudonym (a made up name) Articles submitted as “anonymous” will not be accepted.
- keep as close as possible to the to the topic. Although we do recognise the need to change and challenge topics.
- Provide your real email address should we wish to get in touch regarding any aspect of this policy. If we can’t contact you we will not accept your contribution
- Pseudonyms are welcome so long as a good-faith attempt at maintaining consistency of identity is made. .
Any comment judged unacceptable may be deleted by the moderators. Unacceptable comments include, but are not limited to:
- Remarks unrelated to the topic.
- Slanderous, offensive and abusive comments. (Please do not attack individuals.)
- Excessive and frequent comments, where the effect of such comments is to discourage the participation of others or turn a debate around into one about themselves.
- Racist, sexist and stereotypical comments about perceived group membership or ideological groups.
- Consistently repeated and aggressively stated opinions which fail to engage with others is regarded as trolling.
- Comments which are designed to derail threads.
The opinions expressed in comment threads are entirely the responsibility of the various contributors. While we will do everything within reason to ensure that they are not defamatory, we accept no liability for them or the content of links included in them.